понедельник, 30 июня 2014 г.

Garden Tag with WOW!


 Hi,everyone! I'm not a fan of embossing, someitmes I have  some inspiration about it. And now it's this moment ! In WOW! Embossing Powder blog there is June Challenge Gardens.  It was very inspirational for me and I had last day to crеate my Garden's Tag. I used  watercolor paints, distress ink and embossing powder ,of course!
 Приве всем! Я не фанат эмбоссинга,но порой ко мне приходит вдохновение ! И это как раз тот случай В блоге WOW! Embossing Powder blog  June Challenge Gardens-Сады .Очень вдохновляюще! Я использовала акварельные краски, дистреес и несколько пудр для эмбосинга

 You can see white embossing i the grass
Белая пудра на травке

And some adds of "stardust " embossing powder.
Немного " звездной пыли"


And at first  I use  WOW! Embossing powder Glow in Dark- my tag  shine in darkness (grass and butterflies) Unfortunately, my camera don't see it(((( but it's stunning! Trust me!

И впервые я использовала  WOW! Embossing powder Glow in Dark -мой тег светится в темноте(травка и бабочки)! К сожаению.моя камера не видит это(( Но поверьте мне это очень красиво!
Approximally it looks like this
Приблизительно это выглядит вот так



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...