вторник, 17 октября 2017 г.

Believe and Fly Altered Art

Hi, everyone! It's time for October Challenge in Words & Paintery! Our color palette is great?our words are so inspirational!
So I decided to create what I wanted many days ago-altered art with bulb! And my idea- Believe and you can fly with butterflies!

And details- textures with sand texturing paste, Art stones and marbles Finnabair Prima Marketing
Also I used my absolute love- Art Alchemy paints!
И детали-текстуры с текстурной пастой с песком, камешками и стеклышками  Finnabair
Еще здесь моя бесконечная любовь-краски  Art Alchemy
 Back side/Обратная сторона
And flying butterflies!
И летающие бабочки!
So do you believe?
А вы верите?
  I join Mixed Media &Art Joined Project Stage 2-Crystal Beauty 
И продолжаю участвовать в СП блога  Mixed Media &Art Этап 2-Crystal Beauty 
Transparent material is not in scrapbooking is bulb and circles are from wire and marbles
 ОЭ: прозрачный элемент не из скрапа-лампочка и круги-из проволоки и камешки

Participate in MMW#30: AMMG with a Twist (Use or Imitate Glass)


1 комментарий:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...